How to get VISA for Nepal
If you are coming by flight, you will get the arrival visa at the airport immigration office, where the following requirements need.
* Valid passport (require to have minimum 6 months valid)
* Two passport size picture( recently made one)
* Purpose of your visit
* Visa fee require cash
*If you are entering through land KaKarvitta, Birjung, Sunauli Dhangadi from India and Kodari, Rasuwagadi, Karara Mustang Simikot Jumla from China can get the visa.
* $ 40 required for the 30 days visit visa.
* $100 required for the 90 days visa
* Indian and SAARC nations do not need to apply for a visa if they have their Passport or any identity card.
* To extend visa 15 days $30 need to pay. Maximum 150 days can stay in Nepal but each day $2 should have to pay.
* Children like billow or running 10 years no need to apply for a visa but need to show their valid Passport or Id.
Money & exchange
Nepal has its currency Call Rupees. you can easily exchange your currency in Rupees after arriving in Nepal. Dollars, Euro, Pound yen or other any money can accept by trek and travel company. But for the market, the mountain and village areas you most used Nepali Rupees.
about the Exchange Rate 1 $ = 109 Rupees. 1/2 rupees can be up to a down because of the global economy. Nepali rupees are available in 5,10,20,50,100,500,1000 notes and 1,2 and 5 coins.
Best season to Visit Nepal
Nepal is a landlocked mountainous country in Himalayan range so weather makes lots of change during a year. if you have the right time you will get an awesome travel experience although all season of the year you can do trekking in Nepal. Among the four seasons (Winter, Summer,
* Spring and Autumn) Autumn and the Spring is the best season to visit.
* Winter( December to February) Cold atmosphere can’t high altitude, but can do the low elevation trek and Jungal safari
* Spring (March to May) warm atmosphere, clear view, and lots of expedition route open time.
* Monson (June to August) Lots of rain, risk of landslide and floods. still can do the trek in less rain mountain area like Mustang Dolpo.
* Autumn (September to November) Best atmosphere, clear weather, stunning view good time for the trek, tour and travel.
Equipent for trek
if you are planning to go to Nepal the require gears what you need is depends on which season are you traveling. winter, spring, and autumn need warm and windproof gear and Monson time rain gear require. most of the equipment can buy in Kathmandu but the local product and import from China gear are not that much trustful like branded.
Sleeping Bag requires all season of the year. Chose the best which is good for your traveling time. this is very important. Other necessary are;
Cap /scarf or woolen hat
windproof/water prof Jacket.
Knee and ankle support
pear of light socks.
pear of warm socks
Other necessary items;
water purification peals
special medication what use regularly.
day-use backpack 25-40L.
Map/ guide book
Daly uses the necessary things.